Fractal Design Define R5 Gaming Case Cases FDCADEFR5BK
The Fractal Design Define R5 is the next evolution in the widely popular Define Series. Packed with intelligently designed enthusiast-oriented features delivering a silent case with powerful and expansive air and liquid cooling support, presented in a stunning Scandinavian inspired construction. The Define R5 case reaches the highest level of silent computing through strategically placed dense sound-absorbing material, ModuVent fan vent covers and finely tuned Dynamic Series fans. The Define R5 was designed with configurability in mind, accommodating up to 8 hard drives and all modern graphics card. Should you wish to expand your system with water cooling components or more fans the layout can easily be configured to meet your demand.
- Optimally designed for silent computing with high density noise-reducing material throughout the case for maximum sound absorption, while not compromising on airflow and cooling capabilities
- Extensive water cooling support for a case of this size; housing radiators up to 420mm in the top and 360mm in the front
- Newly, configured front door with dual side mounting to better fir your work space
- Highlighting 2 dedicated SSD mounts cleanly placed behind the motherboard tray that feature innovative new brackets delivering a tool-free installation and removal
- The HDD cage system holds up to eight 3.5″ or 2.5″ drives and is more adaptable than ever, allowing the user to modify the case layout according to personal preference with more places to relocate the cages
- Sturdy metal HDD trays provide excellent dampening features for the hard drives while providing better airflow through the cage with an updated, more open design
- The new and innovative Quick Release System on the left side of the case provides secure mounting of the left side panel, yet grants quick and easy access to the system.