Fractal Design Define C No Power Supply ATX Case with Window, Black (FD-CA-DEF-C-BK-W)
So many cases on the market today are made to be all things to all people. However, for many this results in a chassis full of empty bays, unused mounts and excess bulk. Created for those who demand a flexible platform for a powerful ATX build that wastes no space, the Define C is the perfect solution to satisfy this balance of capacity and efficiency.Smaller than the usual ATX case, the Define C and its optimized interior provides the perfect base for users. The open air design offers unobstructed airflow across your core components with high performance and silent computing in mind at every step.Extensive cooling support via both air and water are offered to make sure even the most powerful systems can be cooled effectively. Carrying signature Define series traits, the Define C brings with it that iconic front panel design, dense sound dampening material throughout and ModuVent technology in the top panel. Those wanting to remove the ModuVent to add more fans or a radiator can install in its place the new magnetic dust filter and a built in power supply shroud helps offer an unmatched level of cable management.Our team of engineers in Sweden made sure performance without restrictions was paramount. With innovative design, the Define C brings your system together in a truly exquisite way, reminding us why we choose Fractal Design.
- Define Series sound dampening with ModuVent technology for silent operation in a compact micro ATX form factor
- Optimized for high airflow and silent computing
- Side and front panels are lined with industrial-grade sound dampening material
- Flexible storage options with room for up to 5 drives
- Comes with two preinstalled Fractal Design Dynamic X2 GP-12 120 mm fans optimized to deliver maximum airflow while still maintaining a low noise level