Antec Three Hundred Two Gaming Case, Black
Built for high-end gaming, the Three Hundred Two was created specifically to run the PC’s newest, biggest titles! Designed to appeal to the gamer in all of us without breaking the bank, the Three Hundred Two is built for the ultimate player’s experience. With an enlarged CPU cutout, two USB 3.0 ports, nine tool-less drive bays and eight expansion slots, everything’s all set for you to create your perfect system. To keep your dream machine running smoothly, the Three Hundred Two comes with an equally impressive cooling system made up of top and rear TwoCool fans, a perforated front bezel and top water cooling grommets. If you’re upgrading for the next blockbuster or just looking for an affordable case, the Three Hundred Two should more than suit your needs!
- 11 drive bays: – 3 x 5.25 Inch tool-less drive bays – 2 x 2.5 Inch drive bays (dedicated) – 6 x 3.5 Inch tool-less drive bays; Motherboards: Standard ATX
- Motherboard compatability; Standard ATX, microATX, Mini-ITX with 8 expansion slots.
- Maximum graphics card size: 12.5″ (318 mm) Maximum CPU cooler height: 6.7″ (170 mm) with an enlarged CPU cutout
- Cooling System: – 1 x 120 mm rear TwoCool fan – 1 x 140 mm top TwoCool fan – 2 x 120 mm front intake fans (optional) – 1 x 120 mm side intake fan (optional) – 1 x 120 mm side exhaust fan behind motherboard (optional)
- Front I/O ports: – 2 x USB 3.0 with internal motherboard connector – Audio In/Out
- Perforated front bezel for maximum air intake, Water cooling support: top water cooling grommets